Sunday 8 November 2015

My new violin and cello at the Amati Exhibition

Here are some photos from The Amati Exhibition held last week at the Langham Hotel in London.  The hotel and the Amati team made for a very happy and well organised exhibition; we will be going again!
Both the new violin and Guadagnini model cello are available for trial. I had very complimentary remarks about them at the exhibition. 
Please contact me for any further information about the instruments. 
This the Rod Ward stand. The BVMA stand is at the back, 
and I am talking to Roger Rose the current chair of the BVMA. 
Tasmin Little playing my new ( 3 day old ) violin. 
 "This is a powerful violin!"
The new ( 4 day old ) Guadagnini model cello being played.
"It is like an Old Italian cello !"

And below : Roby Lakatos playing the new violin  : 
 "It is like a bomb..!"

1 comment: