Tuesday 13 December 2011



We had a very successful time in Manchester at the International V
iolin Competition at the beginning of December, with much interest in my Instruments, especially the violins, and the willow backed Cello. The standard of playing in the competition was amazing.
We will be in Manchester again in January at the Chamber Music Festival Thursday 13th January to Sunday 15th. Please contact us if you would like to try any of my instruments, or would like to talk to us about them.

The photo shows a keen young, and charming player trying my cello - the first time she had played a full size.

This is some of the wood I have recently bought for making violins and violas. I have more than I need, and am offering a selection for sale. I also have some older also available. Please contact me if you are interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment